✫Reverse Engineered Object - Process 1✫

 


Hiiiii, So I decided to do the French Press for my project. Heres my progress so far:



I started off with the lid as its the easiest part of the press, I then made the pole and the handle for the pole. 


At first, I used 'Loft" to make the handle for the pole, but since the handle has a small fillet I decided to make it an object of revolution which worked perfectly as shown above! it gave the handle that rounded top but a sharp bottom. I then moved on to the glass 'cup' of my object. With the help of Bryan I first made the cylinders spout - 'rebuild' and uped the # of points - 'points on' - and manipulated the points for the spout until it looked similar to the one on the press. I then added the roundish top using "sweep 2" and a filleted square! 

Top view:

Right view:


Some satisfying!!!!! rendered pics: 





Overall, the most difficult part for me is not overthinking how to make the shape as the simplest way is usually the best! I still have a bit to go but I think it'll all come together ;)

Comments

Popular Posts